The Microsoft OneNote is an excellent note-taking program. It helps the users to manage their drawings, audio commentaries, screen clippings, notes, and more. The notes gathered by the user can be shared with another user of OneNote easily. That is why many businesses use the Microsoft OneNote feature. Further, the OneNote feature is part of the Microsoft Office suite. But it is also available for free through a standalone app which you can find on Microsoft’s official website. But sometimes you may want to Convert Microsoft OneNote Notes to a PDF. If you want to know about the process then you are in the right place. Have a look at it here.
How to convert Microsoft OneNote Notes to PDF in Windows 10?
If you want to convert the notes to PDF in Windows 10 then follow the steps given here. It is quite easy to do. But you have to keep in mind that any changes you make in the Notes will not happen automatically in the PDF format of that file. You have to again convert the updated file into PDF.
- First of all launch OneNote in your Windows. Then open the OneNote notebook and wait for it to load.
- Next, click the File tab on the screen.
- In the left-hand menu, you can find the Export option. Click it.
- Then choose the role of the Notebook which you want to export from “1. Export Current”. You will be able to select from the Page, Section, and The Notebook.
- Now in the “2. Select Format” group, you have to select “PDF”. There will be various file formats available in the file types.
- Next press Export.
- Then you will find the File Explorer opening. Select the place where you can save your file. Then name it and save it.
- At last, your PDF file is ready. You can use it for your projects with ease.
How to convert Microsoft OneNote Notes to PDF on Mac?
It is easy to export the notes in OneNote on mac. But it will only allow you to save the page that is currently on the screen. Also, you will not be able to save the section or the book. But if you want to save and convert the page on the screen on your mac then follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the OneNote app and load the Notebook. Take the page in the Notebook you want to convert into PDF.
- Now click File in the menu bar.
- Then press “Save as PDF”.
- Next, you will find the Save As window. You can name the file and save it.
- Your PDF file will appear on the screen for viewing. If you want to convert more pages from the OneNote then you can continue this process. Then you could have all the pages converted into PDF.
These are the ways by which you can convert the Convert Microsoft OneNote Notes to a PDF. Further, if you have files in PDF format it is hard for anybody to make changes. That is why you can use it for your office projects.