If you are surfing the internet and get a pop-up it will be annoying for you. They may hide your content and will delay your work. But sometimes it is good to allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge. Then only certain websites will work well for you. Therefore, learn how to allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge. If you search using Microsoft Edge then you can get many sites listed for you. It will enable you to do your work easily. That is why the Microsoft Edge feature in your windows is beneficial. You can find all the details about the setup here.
Enable pop-ups on All website
First of all, open the Edge on your Windows or Mac. Then press the menu button in the upper right corner. Then a menu will appear on the screen for you. Choose settings. Follow the steps here to allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge.
- In the settings tab press “Cookies and Site Permissions”.
- Then scroll down to the “Site Permissions” section and press “Pop-Ups and Redirects”.
- After that in the “Pop-Ups and Redirects” settings go to switch beside “Block and turn it off. This will permit pop-ups on all sites.
Enable pop-ups specific websites on Edge
If you want to allow the pop-ups for the particular sites you like then you can try it. Follow the below steps
- First of all, open the three-dot menu button and choose the settings.
- Then click “Cookies and Site Permissions” and choose “Pop-Ups” and redirects.
- Now you have to leave the block that has “Pop-Ups and Redirects” enabled. This is because we are enabling the pop-ups for only particular sites.
- Then go down the page and click the “Add” button in the “Allow” section.
- In the pop-up window, you can type and paste the web address of the site you want to allow pop-ups.
- Press “Add”.
- Now you have to repeat this process for all the sites you want to allow the pop-ups.
- Also, you can visit the settings > Cookies and Permissions and then get the “Recent Activity” section. Click the arrow beside the site address you want to allow pop-ups.
- Then go to the “Site Permissions” page and set “Pop-Ups and Redirects”. This will allow the pop-ups. Also, all your changes will get saved automatically.
This is the process that will allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge. Some sites will show you their services and updates through pop-ups. Therefore, permit the pop-ups for some sites for them to work well.