On your Android phone, you can set an alarm for specific times that is for sunrise and sunset. You can create alerts easily if you follow the proper steps. So, make use of your Google Assistant for this process. It is called the Google Assistant routine. Therefore, Set an Alarm for Sunrise or Sunset. Alarms are usually created to set specific times but now your alarm can work based on the sunrise and sunset. Follow all the points given here to make use of this feature. Enjoy all the benefits this will offer for you in your daily life.
The steps to Set an Alarm for Sunrise or Sunset
- First of all, you have to start the Google Assistant by saying ”Hey Google”. Or you can swipe from the bottom left or right corner.
- Next, you can click your profile available in the top-right corner. This will open the Assistance settings.
- Then scroll through the list of settings and choose Routines.
- Now tap the New Button which you can find near the peak of the screen.
- Then select how to activate the regular. This is the place where you can find the sunset and sunrise. After that tap Add Starter.
- Next, you can choose Sunrise/Sunset. Set an Alarm for Sunrise or Sunset.
- Select whether you like the pattern to begin at “Sunrise” or “Sunset.”
- For Google to find when the sunrise and sunsets occur you have to choose the place.
- You can pick from the saved locations or you can enter the new one. Click Done if you have made the choice.
- After that, you can select how to use the sunrise/sunset time. Also, you can select “When the Sun Sets” or “When the Sun Rises.”.
- You can modify the offset of the alarms.
- If you do not want to alert the sunrise or sunset then you can select the offset. Choose Done after you have selected.
- Select the time based on the sunrise or sunset.
- Then you can decide what times the routine will run. Also, select the days too.
- Select what days the alarm has to run.
- This process will create an alert on your Android device. But you can choose to play with Awake on the Google smart speakers.
- Select the smart speaker for the alert if you would like it to play.
- Then you have to toggle Get notified on your phone when this routine starts. After that click Done.
- Now toggle the setting to get the notification on your phone.
- Next at the time of writing the Google will need a voice command then only it will connect with every routine. You may not use it but still, it is needed. Also, this will be the name of the routine. So, click “Add Voice Starter.”
- Enter the command phrase and click Done.
- For the routine to operate it requires something to perform. Click Add Action to begin.
- Choose Communicate and Announce.
- Then check the box called Say Something and click the arrow.
- You can enter whatever you like in this. If you have inserted the smart speaker Google will say this phrase. Click done after you finished.
- Now enter the voice prompt.
- Choose the Done button.
- Click Save to finalize the options.
- If you have not selected the speaker during the installation then Google will ask you to ensure that you do not wish to use one. Now you can use the No Speaker option.
- Sometimes a notification may come and ask you to add a speaker. You can ignore it..
These are the ways by which you can Set an Alarm for Sunrise or Sunset. This will make you do all the work on time. So always be ahead of time.