Export Exchange Emails using Exchange Server Migration Tool
Today, several email client applications are available to manage and organize the mailbox systematically. Each email client application saves its data in the different file formats. Some store in PST, PDF, MBOX, EML and more.
When talking about the current world of IT, Microsoft Exchange is one of the most popular business collaboration email servers. But, because it can be only accessed On-Premise, not everywhere, many users are looking for a definitive solution to export Exchange emails to different file formats or email clients. However, different- different solutions for migrating from one exchange server to another is a time consuming and exhausting task.
Mr. Gary Limona has shared his experience in email migration. A few months ago, I need to convert my employees’ account from Exchange to Thunderbird and from Exchange to Office 365 according to the needs of my business. I contacted many technical experts and searched a lot for a reliable solution. My search ends at Exchange Server Migration Tool. It is an incredible set of tools that gives you more than 30+ savings options. I can also use this toolkit for future migrations. The functionality is extremely smooth and I am very happy with the product.
These are the few steps through which you can export exchange emails using Exchange Server Migration Tool. It is a method without errors and provides 100% accurate results.
Step-by-step Procedure to Export Exchange Server Emails
- Download, Install and Run OneTime Exchange Migration Tool on your system.
- Select Exchange Server/Hosted Exchange Server according to your requirements from the left side of the software panel.
- Now, Enter Exchange Account login credentials like Domain/User Name, Password, and Server Name. To map multiple user Exchange account, you can enable I am Admin option. Then, Press the login button.
- Now, enter the login credentials of the Exchange account like domain/user name, password and server name. To map the Exchange account of several users, you can enable the I am Admin option. Then, press the login button.
- The software will preview all the folders in the software panel. Now, select the folder required for the backup process. Enter the file format/email client as saving option.
Note: If you select Gmail, Office 365, Lotus Notes, etc. As an option to Save, you only need to add your account credentials for direct migration.
- The Exchange Migration Tool also provides advanced settings that allow email filtering by date range, from, to, subject. Now, enter the destination path to save the data of the resulting file. Then, click on the Backup button.
- The Exchange migration procedure starts immediately. The migration process will take some time.
- The exchange conversion is complete.
Major Benefits and Features of Exchange Server Migration Tool
- Hosted Exchange Converter works with any number of MS Exchange files at the same time. This means that you can select thousands of emails and process them all at once. Naturally, it is a time saver.
- The Microsoft Exchange Server migration tool comes with a simple interface with many tips that make the program suitable for all users, regardless of computer skills.
- The software also allows users to migrate the exchange from one server to another successful and also maintains the integrity of the data during the migration.
- With this utility, you can migrate the calendar between Exchange accounts and migrate mailboxes between Exchange servers such as Exchange 2019 to 2016, Exchange 2016 to 2013, 2016 to 2016, etc.
- The Exchange server migration wizard is best known for its productivity and security and successfully converts Exchange to multiple email clients Thunderbird, Zimbra, Office 365, Exchange Server, etc.
- Exchange Migration Tool easily converts Exchange files with attachments. During the conversion process, the software maintains the format and integrity.
The Microsoft Exchange Server converter comes with a trial version that allows users to verify its functionality before investing money in it. I have also tried the trial version of this software. It has a simple interface, the conversion is completed in a number of clicks. With the trial version, 25 Exchange Server files can be migrated to the desired email client/file formats. Once you have gained confidence in the software and are satisfied with the work, you can click on the Purchase tab. The software maintains all Meta properties, such as bcc, sent, received, date and time, etc.
Why will you find this Exchange Server Migration Tool the best?
The advanced features of this product itself define its uniqueness. The feature of this software is powerful and professional. To learn more, read on!
All-in-one converter – This application is known as the best “Exchange Server Exporter”. Allows users to migrate the hosted exchange to various file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, RTF, DOC, HTML, PDF in a few clicks without data loss
Maintained Folder Hierarchy- You must emphasize the hierarchy of your emails. This hosted Exchange converter keeps it effortless.
Multiple File Naming Options – The migration tool allows users to save the destination file in several file name options as subject + Date (DD-MM-AAA), Date (MM-DD-AAA) + Subject + From, etc.
The Final Words
I hope you have found the best method to perform Exchange data conversion. This software functionality is unbeatable in the market. Users appreciated it with 5/5 ratings. A better data migration starts with the correct selection. You can completely trust this Exchange Server Migration Tool!