What Are the Steps to Set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser, Android or iOS Device?
Yahoo Account key enables the users to improve the security level of Yahoo account. You don’t need to get further worried about the safety of your Yahoo account. You can enable the Account key for various devices with the help of technicians available at Yahoo support phone number.
To set up a Yahoo account key for Android or iOS device, follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to install the latest version of any Yahoo app such as the Yahoo mail app.
- Next, sign in with your account and this can be done by using your username and password.
- Go to the menu and click on the menu icon.
- Then click on the Account Key icon.
- After this, click on the ‘Set up Account Key’ option.
- Next click on the ‘Approve’ icon and then press ‘Got it’.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Enable Account Key’ and after this when you will see the congratulations message, click on ‘Great, got it!’
For those who are having difficult times with this process can contact us at the Yahoo Support Number.
If you want to set up the Yahoo account key for the browser version, then follow the given guide:
- Open a web browser on your system and then sign in to your ‘Account Info page’.
- Under the Account Info page, click on the ‘Account Security’ option.
- Next, click on the option ‘See how it works’.
- Now, select your phone number and the app you want to get notifications for.
- Select ‘Yes, send me a notification’ and a notification will be sent to the app you have selected.
- On your device, press the ‘Approve’ icon given in the notifications.
- Then go back to your web browser and select ‘Always use Yahoo account key’.
- Make sure to confirm your mobile number which will be used when you will lose access to your mobile.
For any doubts or queries regarding your Yahoo account, you can give a call at the Yahoo technical support number.