Follow steps on how to activate McAfee LiveSafe on windows 10:
- Firstly, Click on the McAfee icon to open start the task
- Now, on home, click the Update button
- After that, you will be redirected to Mcafee.com/activate page, and now login to your linked account
- In the next step, enter McAfee LiveSafe 25 digit activation code
- Now, submit and install McAfee activate version when required
Please note that you need to uninstall Expired McAfee before installing an active version of McAfee LiveSafe. If you do not uninstall the older version of McAfee Livesafe or any other antivirus software, you may face errors. The above-mentioned steps are applicable on Windows 10, 7, and other versions as well.
If you are an existing subscriber of McAfee LiveSafe security but your product had been expired, you can simply renew it from McAfee my account page. For this, all you need to do is to log in to your account and on the page of ‘My subscriptions’, you will have the option to renew the product. Now, you will need to follow the on-screen steps to complete the procedure of product renewal. This will activate your expired software and entitle you to use advanced services. mcafee com activate