Motorola has made a huge stance in the Indian smartphone market with their range of power-packed yet affordable smartphones. Their products create the perfect balance between style and performance, offering great value for money for everyday use. You can choose from a range of Moto phones under 15,000 along with flagship models if you are looking for a high-end value-for-money Android smartphone.
Almost all of their products are available online and offline from various vendors. You can also buy Moto phones on the EMI Network.
So, let’s take a look at the top 5 Motorola smartphones that you can choose from while buying a new phone.
- Moto E5 – Priced at around Rs. 9,000 bracket, the E5 is a pocket-friendly phone from Motorola. The E5 sports a large 4000 mAh battery neatly packed into its slim contours.
The 5.7-inch Max Vision display offers vibrant colours and high contrasts. It is an IPS LCD screen with a 1440x720p resolution.
Moto E5 is powered by a Snapdragon 425 chipset with Adreno 308 GPU. Packed with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, it is enough for everything from light everyday tasks to medium gaming. It is one of the best Moto phones under 15,000 if you are on a budget.
- Moto G6 Play – If you want a more capable smartphone than the E5, you can take a look Moto G6 Play. Priced at just above the Rs. 10,000 mark, the G6 Play provides strong power backup thanks to its massive 4000mAh battery and turbopower TM technology. It has an aspect ratio of 18:9 giving you much wider viewing angles than its counterparts.
A 13MP rear camera and LED flash flanks the back of the phone. Motorola G6 Play is capable of capturing vivid pictures thanks to its advanced picture processing algorithm for both the front and rear camera. The front selfie shooter comes pre-loaded with beautification mode to enhance your photos. Both the rear and front cameras are capable of capturing 1080p videos at 30fps.
- Moto G6 Play is one of the best android phones under 15000 that you can buy in 2018.
- Moto G6 – A more capable version of the G6 Play, the Moto G6 comes with a dual camera setup, p2i-rated water-repellent coating, and a Snapdragon 450 processor. It is available in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB RAM internal/ external storage combinations. Internal memory can be expanded up to 256GB with a microSD card.
The powerful performance is delivered via a brilliant Full HD+ (1080p) IPS LCD. The screen comes with pre-fit with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch and damage resistance. For connectivity options, it has a USB C port for data sync and charging along with a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Moto G6 is rated as one of the best Moto phones under 15,000.
- Moto G5S Plus – Sporting a metal unibody design, the G5S Plus is a rugged but stunning smartphone. It packs a Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor with Adreno 506 GPU, augmented with 4GB RAM. The blazing fast performance is further boosted by an efficient Android 7.1 Nougat operating system.
At its back, it houses the dual 13MP camera and an LED flash. Up front, it has an 8MP front camera, a brilliant 5.5-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display, and an ergonomic fingerprint reader doubling up as the navigation button.
The G5S Plus is priced at around the 15k mark. It is an affordable offering from Motorola with multiple advantages over its competitor.
- Moto X4 – If you are looking for maximum performance wrapped in a chassis designed to impress, go ahead and choose the Moto X4. The Snapdragon 630 processor and 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM combinations guarantee seamless medium-to-heavy usage. The 3000mAh battery provides enough juice, and the turbopower charging can generate 6 hours of battery backup in only 15 minutes of charging.
The beautiful glass-and-metal frame sports IP68 water resistance along with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the display module. The Moto X4 is one of the best smartphones in the market under the Rs. 20,000 mark.
Motorola smartphones offer value-for-money striking a balance between budget, performance, and design. So, pick the best model from top Moto phones under 15,000 and make the payment in convenient EMIs.