Do you want to safeguard your Outlook data files? Are you looking for a secure way on how to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes? Then, read on the blog until the end and know the safest solution to do the same.
MS Outlook is a highly popular email application, which is used across various organizations. It renders flawless features making the communication easy with the recipients. It stores all the data in its repository file format i.e., PST. However, this PST file is prone to get corrupted, hence it is important to archive the Outlook file comprising of emails, contacts, and data items.
Now, many a time, users come up with the need to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes. For users who are using both IBM Notes and Outlook applications, it becomes easy to manage and access the PST data in one single platform. Thus, we have come up with this blog with the proven solution to archive PST files in Lotus Notes in the best possible way.
Let’s Check Out the User Query to have a Clear Picture of the Need!
“I have been using IBM Notes and MS Outlook to meet my business requirement. Recently, my PST file got corrupted, which was later fixed using Inbox Repair Tool. However, to prevent such occurrence in the future, I have decided to archive Outlook files in Lotus Notes. Moreover, exporting my Outlook PST files in IBM Notes will help to work with ease. Please help me know how to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes.”
It is a matter of fact that file corruption is an inevitable instance. If a similar such instance occurs in the PST file, one has to undergo with nightmare situation. An Outlook data file is prone to get corrupted due to various reasons. This includes when the size of the PST file reaches the maximum size limit, abrupt shut down of MS Outlook application, virus intrusion and much more. Though minor PST corruption can be fixed through Scanpst.exe a.k.a. Inbox Repair Tool, however, it is not feasible to fix major-level corruption.
As we read and understand the aforementioned user-query, it can be seen that many such users are hunting solutions for the same across various forums. Therefore, the answer to “how to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes” has been thoroughly described in this write-up.
Importance of Archiving Outlook Data File – Know It Here
Taking backup of crucial files helps to restore the data at the time of data corruption or accidental data deletion. Following are some of the points stating the importance of taking backup, which needs to be taken into consideration.
- In the case of accidental deletion of Outlook emails or other mailbox items, it can be made accessible if proper backup is taken.
- If the PST file gets corrupted due to different reasons, one can easily access the same corrupted data provided it has been archived in other email programs like Lotus Notes.
- If a user holds an account in both IBM Notes and Outlook application, one can backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes so as to quickly access the PST data in one platform.
- Whenever the size of the PST file reaches to its file size limit, one can export the important emails and other mailbox items to Lotus Notes or other email clients. This helps to reduce the size of the PST file thereby enhancing the performance.
Searching for a foolproof solution to backup Outlook PST files? Stay tuned reading the blog!
How to Backup Outlook Emails in Lotus Notes – Best Solution
When it comes to archive PST files into some other email program such as Lotus Notes, the situation becomes crucial. This is because one needs to convert Outlook PST file into NSF format, which is the proprietary file format of IBM Notes. In order to seamlessly perform PST file conversion to NSF format, it is recommended to rely on some cost-effective third-party software.
SysTools PST to NSF Converter is an all-in-one solution to backup Outlook emails to Lotus Notes. It is induced with power-packed features wherein it lets users to effortlessly perform the file conversion process. No matter the PST file is corrupted, one can easily export the damaged data in NSF format using this versatile tool. It offers an intuitive interface thereby making non-technical users to smoothly export Outlook files in Lotus Notes email application. Moreover, it is the best alternative over the manual method to backup the PST file in hard drive.
What Makes the Tool Worthwhile Over Other Third-Party Software?
Listed below are some of the futuristic features, which are incorporated in the SysTools Outlook to Notes conversion tool.
- Engineered to export complete data items from PST to Lotus Notes NSF format
- Backup single or bulk PST files via Add File (s) & Add Folder option
- Capable enough to backup corrupted/ damaged PST files to IBM Notes
- Support to archive password-protected PST files in IBM Notes NSF format
- Export selective mailbox items from PST using Select Categories feature
- Use Date filter option to migrate desired PST emails & other mailbox items in Lotus Notes
- Avail advanced options to ease up the file conversion. This includes the option to maintain folder structure, create separate NSF file for contacts, etc.
- No Outlook installation required to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes
- Ensures to keep the data consistent during and after the file conversion
- Renders simplified user interface to securely export Outlook data file in the destination Lotus Notes email program
- Support installation in IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all the previous version
Through this blog, we have described a trustworthy solution on how to backup Outlook emails in Lotus Notes in an efficient way. If the PST data is being archived in any email application like IBM Notes, the risk of data loss can be easily avoided. Using the aforementioned feature-rich software, one can avail various advanced features to safely convert PST files into the desired NSF format in order to backup Outlook data in IBM Notes.