Techniques to Split PDF into Different Pages
PDF (Portable Document Format), becoming one of the leading file types. Due to its secured and portable nature, these files are very popular for online purposes. Therefore, we should aware of how to do operations of PDF documents. Today, in this article we will be discussing one of the PDF operation i.e PDF split. And answer important questions like how to split PDF by range and how to split PDF into different pages.
Quick Tip: SysTools PDF Split and Merge program is the best software to split PDF files on any Windows. This tool is a reliable solution to break PDF file into pages.
Advantages of Splitting PDF File Into Pages
- Share Particular Data:- Instead of sending the large PDF the user can split PDF file into multiple PDF files and send only the part that is necessary for the receiver.
- Quick File Access:- Opening a file depends upon its size. Larger the PDF file requires more time to open. Therefore we can break PDF file into pages to access these files faster.
- Saves Downloading and Uploading Time:- Larger file takes more time to download and upload. Therefore, if a user requires only certain pages in PDF instead of sending the whole PDF file sender can send only the important part to the receiver in order to save downloading and uploading time.
Different methods to Split PDF into Different Pages
For splitting PDF file into pages there are two major methods available
- Manual Method
- Automated Method
Manual Methods to Split PDF File Into Multiple PDF Files
There are two manual methods to break PDF file into pages
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Chrome
Split PDF into Different Pages via Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat is used to viewing, create, manipulate, print and manage PDF files. Follow the steps given below. But, you have to buy a monthly subscription of the software:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- On the menu bar, click File->Open. Select PDF file you want to split.
Note: You can check the file size by changing View Menu details.
- On the menu bar, click Documents>Pages>Extract.
- On the Extract Pages tab, enter the pages you want to extract from the PDF file.
- Before you can click OK to start the process, make sure the Delete Pages After Extracting box is unchecked. This will delete the selected pages after extraction.
- Within a couple of seconds, the extracted pages will be opened in a new window.
- Now save them into a new PDF file. File->SaveAs.
Google Chrome to Split PDF File by Range
Google has an in-built PDF reader and PDF writer. We can use these features to split PDF by range. But, you can only split one PDF at a time. Follow the steps given below to split PDF into different pages.
- File-> print button to open the print setting pop-up box (Ctrl + P for a shortcut)
- Set destination printer as ” Save As PDF “
- Enter the range of pages that you want to create as a new document.
- Choose the destination folder to save the file
Automated Tool for Splitting PDF File Into Pages
For instant and better results to split PDF into different pages, we use different Automated tools. The best tool to break PDF file into pages is named PDF Split & Merge by SysTools. This tool provides various options to split PDF file into multiple PDF files like Split PDF by Page, Split PDF by Range, Split PDF by Odd Pages and Split PDF by Even Pages. Also with the help of this tool, we can merge multiple PDF files into one.
Follow the steps given below to split:
- Download the tool
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select PDF file for splitting
- Select the suitable splitting option i.e. Split By Page, Range, Even, Odd Pages
- Click on ‘Process’ to start the procedure of splitting PDF file into pages.
- The pop-up windows show the completion of the process
Advantages of Automated Tool to Split PDF into different pages
There are some restrictions while using Manual tools. Some of them are given below:-
- You cannot split a PDF file into multiple files using Google Chrome.
- If you want to split PDF file with Adobe Acrobat you have to buy a monthly license first.
- You can’t split a PDF file on the basis of even pages and odd pages.
- Manual methods are more complex as compared to an Automated tool.
In order to know about PDF operations in this section, we discussed ways to break PDF file into pages. We answered important questions i.e how to split PDF by range and how to split PDF into different pages. Users may take reference from this blog to split PDF file into multiple PDF files
Latest posts by sherry098 (see all)
- Spectacular Way to Import PST to Gmail Without Outlook - September 3, 2019
- How to Import PST Calendar to Gmail: Tips & Tricks - September 3, 2019
- Techniques to Split PDF into Different Pages - June 25, 2019