Notifications are common in your smartphones and will appear whenever you get new messages or emails. Though they are useful to know about new messages arriving just on your phone, they are sometimes disturbing. That too, whenever you play games or do something busy on your phone, such notifications come in the middle as an interrupt. So, how do you stop notifications while playing a game on your iOS device? Let us explore such steps briefly in this article to get an idea about the same.
Procedure To Stop Notifications In Your iOS Device While Gaming:
Using The Settings Menu:
How do you feel if notifications stop the game you are playing on iOS? Of course, you will get frustrated to continue the game. Thus, here are the steps to help you stop getting notifications on your iOS device while gaming:
- The first step is to open the Settings menu on your iPad or iPhone.
- Now, you will get a new Settings screen on which you must search for the option ‘Do Not Disturb.’ You will find such a tab on the left-side section of the screen.
- Mostly, you will get next to the ‘Control Center’ and click on the ‘Do Not Disturb tab.’
- Soon after you click on this option, a new screen appears on the right side, where you will find many options.
- Now, you need to check under the silence tab, where there will be two options. Just click on the first option, ‘Always,’ and it will show a tick mark soon after clicking it.
- So, the iOS device is now stopped all the notifications interrupting you while playing iOS games. Thus, you can activate this option whenever you want to play games.
Using The Shortcut Button Option:
Sometimes, notifications stop the games, and you will feel irritated. So, this method helps you to stop notifications before you start to play. Here are the steps that need to be followed:
- On the homepage of your iOS device, you need to slide from the bottom to up using your finger. This will get the Control Center shortcut screen.
- You will see many buttons on the screen and look for the ‘crescent moon’ symbol over them.
- Click the same crescent moon button to activate the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode. After doing this, you will get a message like ‘Do Not Disturb is turned on.’ You can confirm your procedure through this message and start playing games without interrupts like notifications.
- This might be the easiest procedure to turn on ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode before playing iOS games.
Using New Focus Mode:
While playing iOS games, some notifications stop the clock game. To help you sort out this issue, Focus mode is available. The iOS device has a new Focus mode that lets you go for different focus modes. According to your convenience, you can disable the notifications on your iOS device while gaming. With this new Focus mode, you will enjoy the best gaming experience. Here is the procedure to disable iOS Notifications while playing games.
- The first step is to select the ‘Settings’ app that you will find on the homepage.
- Now, the new screen opens where you can look for the option ‘Focus.’ Once you will find it, click on it.
- Under the Focus settings, you will find a + icon on the top left corner of the screen. Click on the + icon to see various options.
- Choose the Gaming option that you want to focus on. When you select this Gaming focus mode, you can set various things to avoid any interrupts while gaming.
- The first thing is the ‘Calls’ option, allowing some people to call you while gaming. Next, you can set or allow certain apps to send you notifications while gaming. The gaming focus is set as soon as you set all such options.
- You can also set the gaming focus in such a way as to turn it on whenever you are playing games. Additionally, this will help you stop notifications and concentrate on gaming.
- Thus, based on your needs, you can set to get a few calls and certain app notifications while you are enjoying the game.
The Bottom Line:
So, the focus mode is the best option that comes as a handy feature in your iOS device to enjoy gaming. Using this focus mode, you can customize other modes related to your entertainment, fitness, driving, reading, etc. If you are using an iOS device like iPad or iPhone, then this focus feature is a worthy option to try and use.
Also Read: Make Way for Much Awaited Gaming Phone: Nubia Red Magic 3