If you are new in this field you might be thinking what is Artificial Intelligence(AI)? Well AI is something that creates such machines that can mimic humans or work like humans, or rather we should say it can work more than humans, much faster than human beings could ever imagine. However, promoting AI can take a toll on the jobs of humans as then there will be machines working for us at a faster pace.
Machine Learning Algorithms uses a set of training data to enable the computer to learn to do something which they are not yet programmed to do. Therefore, machine learning is that technology that challenges human capabilities.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has long term and enormous advantages. Both the people and also the organizations are benefited with the AI. do you realize that customers have already started using the AI sometimes in form of riding or ride sharing apps? Sometimes as smart phone devices or sometimes as personal assistants.
The Three Major Stages of AI
Since AI is continuously evolving there are benefits in working in this field. Learning always improves as the technology evolves. Therefore, making a career in AI and Machine Learning can be advantageous.
According to Van Loon there are three main stages of AI and Machine Learning Development as follows:
- Machine Learning- Machine learning includes the intelligent system by using algorithms in order to learn from experience.
- Machine Intelligence – This is the stage where our machines are residing right now. Therefore, in this stage machines learn from the experience based on the false algorithm. Hence, it is the most evolved form of machine learning.
- Machine Consciousness- This is the stage where machines can learn self-learning from experience without any external data. We can take the example of Siri which is a machine consciousness.
Subgroups of Machine Learning
In addition to the development of machine learning that will lead you to new learnings and capabilities. We have some subgroups of machine learning in the domain itself. Each set offers a potential area of specialization for those wanting to start a career in Ai and Machine Learning.
- Neural Network- Neural Networks are essential for learning the computer to think and learn similar to as we humans learn and think. With this the software will be able to learn the recognition of images for example, machine can calculate and tell the accurate information with the help of the data input it has in it.
- NLP- Neural Language Processing- Neural language lets the machine understand the human language. After this the machine is able to respond in a way that a human can understand. However, in the future it will dramatically evolve how we interface with all computers.
- Deep Learning- This pays attention to machine learning and implementing to solve problems by making decisions. With deep learning the data is made through neural networks, and getting equivalent to how we think as humans. Deep learning can be applied to text, images, and speech to make a solution as decision making like humans.
How to get started in AI?
If you are keen and interested in this field and thinning how you can get started, then there are three different types of professionals for those; those who are new in the field and those who are already working in the data and the others are the programmers.
For those who are new to the field it is important they should learn from mathematics and C++ and by understanding the algorithm. Hence, you should be handy and learn fully about the field you are entering in.
However, if you are already a programmer you can start straight away from the coding.
For people who are data analysts you will have to be good at programming skills. In order to pass from data science to AI machine learning. Therefore, it takes a group of people to make AI expertise in different areas.
Well, it does not matter where you want to start it from make sure you finish your education first, as AI does not stop learning and so would not you!
Jobs in AI
Although when we talk about AI and Machine Learning we talk about it as in the broad categories, however the jobs in this are more accurate to work. Some of the jobs includes:
- Data Mining and Analysis
- AI Engineering
- Data Scientist
- Business intelligence developer (BI)
- Machine Learning Engineer
So, this is all for AI, if you are interested in starting off your career in AI and Machine Learning then we are sure this blog will be best for you to learn from. If you find it helpful do share it with your fellow beings who would also be interested in starting a career in AI and Machine Learning. Thank You and keep learning!