“Please help! One of my colleagues gives me archive PST file(s) and told me to transfer all of its data into three different Gmail account. Unfortunately, I do not use Microsoft Outlook. Hence, configuring the Gmail account in Outlook and migrate the data is not my cup of tea. Further, I searched on the internet and found a free G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook utility. I download it, but, it turns out to be a big disappointment as it requires Outlook configuration mandatory for its installation. And I end up with the error – No supported version of Microsoft Outlook found. I would like to know – Is there any method that will import PST to Gmail Without Outlook application. If yes, then provide the same. I need the solution urgently.”
If you also stuck in the same situation and do not know how to resolve this problem. Then, this technical blog is meant for you. As we all know, there are plenty of reasons that arise the need of importing Outlook PST to Gmail account. Therefore, it is good to have a solution that can easily migrate data from Outlook PST file without the assistance of Outlook. For this, it is great to try the expert solution, i.e., PCVITA Outlook to Gmail Migration Software. An amazing utility that can copy emails, contacts, calendar entries from one or more PST file to targeted Gmail or G Suite account. To know more about this utility, read this article till the end.
Technique to Import PST to Gmail Without Outlook
PCVITA Outlook to Gmail Migration Software can work with or without Microsoft Outlook application. Tool support is dynamic as it can import PST file of all Outlook versions – Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002. Moreover, user can easily download this software on Windows Platform such as Windows 10 Home or Professional, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7. Along with this, the software performs the following features.
1. Bulk Migration:- It is possible to import data from multiple PST files by the software without any interruption. With the help of Add Folder(s) feature, you can easily upload any number of PST files in a single attempt.
2. Complete Outlook Migration:- Using software, user can migrate the following data items:-
–>Emails along with its complete header structure – From, To, Mailing List, Mailed By, Subject, Date
–>Attachment Files such as Presentation, Documents, Images and so on.
–>Export Appointments, Meetings into Google Calendar
–>Transfer Outlook Contacts, Contacts Group
3. Migrate Data Into Multiple Accounts:- It is super easy to import PST data into multiple Gmail or G Suite account in a single time of frame. You only need to mention the account details to the corresponding PST file whose data you want to export into Gmail.
4. Dynamic Filters :- The tool offers date filter for Emails & Calendar entries. So, the user can import data of desired timeline. Along with this, it provides different filters for Attachment File too such as – Maximum Attachment Size , Detach Attachment.
5. Support for all G Suite Plans:– Users can easily import PST file into any Google Apps subscription plan – G Suite Basic, G Suite for Business, G Suite for Enterprise, G Suite for Education, G Suite for Education Plan.
Guide to Import PST to Gmail Without Outlook Via. Software
Step 1: Begin the process by adding the PST file using Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option.
Step 2: Now, input the Gmail account credentials and validate the account
Step 3: Select the Emails, Contacts, Calendar that you want to import from PST file
Step 4: Start the migration job by clicking on Export button.
Few Closing Thoughts
Catch up the messages using web email client is more convenient then desktop-based email application. Broadly speaking, webmail client is preferable over desktop-oriented application. This is the reason, people want to transfer its Outlook data into Gmail account and looking a solution for it. Therefore, in this write-up, we have discussed a technique to import PST files into Gmail without Outlook.
Latest posts by sherry098 (see all)
- Spectacular Way to Import PST to Gmail Without Outlook - September 3, 2019
- How to Import PST Calendar to Gmail: Tips & Tricks - September 3, 2019
- Techniques to Split PDF into Different Pages - June 25, 2019