Wires and cables are necessary for electricity transmission in every project, from commercial to domestic buildings, huge infrastructural projects like roads and flyovers, for telephone lines and many others. If you have a similar project at hand, contact one of the leading wires and cables manufacturers for your project. Always remember to choose the best el installatør københavn since these are critical projects and a small carelessness might lead to greater damage!
There are several types of wires and cables available in the market, you have to choose the one for your project depending on the surrounding environment (like dry, moist or underwater) and the electric load that the cable will be required to bear and transmit. The certified and leading wires and cables manufacturers will be able to guide you and adjust the sizes and colour coding.
Varieties – The popular cables and wires available in the market are summarized as below:
- Coaxial cable – used to transmit radio frequency signals.
- Direct-buried cable
- Flexible cables
- Filled cable
- Heliax cable
- Non-metallic sheathed cable
- Metallic sheathed cable, where high conductivity is required
- The multicore cable which comprises of more than one wire and is sheathed by another cable
- Paired cable – comprises of two individually insulated conductors which are usually used in DC or low-frequency AC applications
- Portable cord – similar to Flexible cables and are generally used in AC power in portable applications
- Ribbon cable – Useful when many wires are required. These are highly flexible in nature and can handle low-level voltages.
- Shielded cable – Used for sensitive electronic circuits and to provide a safe guard to high-voltage applications.
- Single cable – the most commonly used wires
- Structured cabling
- Submersible cable – especially for underwater projects, water pumps, and irrigation. These are insulated with a thick rubber coating to prevent shocks and help the wires transmit electric current in the water and moist conditions.
- Twin and earth
- Twinax cable
- Twin-lead – This is available in flat two-wire lines and is normally used as a transmission line between an antenna and a receiver (like a TV and radio or cable connection with a TV). These cables are stranded to lower skin effects.
- Twisted pair – This comprises two insulated wires interlocked with each other and resembles a paired cable however the paired ones are twisted.
Features and Benefits – Make sure you check that the wires and cables are tested as per quality standards and certified, also make sure to buy them from one of the leading wires and cables manufacturers only, since they use high-grade raw material which make the wires and cables strong enough to compete in the international market as well. Below are the properties and features you need to check for before deciding upon the wires and cables for your project.
- High conductivity
- Strong and durable
- Safety guard in high voltage current
- Finish and precision
- Suitability for use in moist, underground, dry or under water conditions
- Colour coding
Consult the leading manufacturer and dealer of wires and cables in the market to receive the best of products so that they don’t lead to any hazards and that they stand the test of time. They will also be able to guide you on the exact cable and wire type best suited for your project.