Even though you can see so many emojis in our day, there is something special about the old typed emoticons. Of all the typed emoticons, the shrug emoji ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ has been a popular one. Perhaps, its ability to convey several things has made it an all-time favorite.
It takes like a minute to type the emoji itself. That’s why many go for emoji copy and paste. But did you know that there is an alternative to this? Yes, and it takes only 2 seconds or less. No matter what device you use, this is a game-changer for you. Without further ado, let’s see how to do this.
Shrug Emoji In iPhone
- Copy the shrug text emoji ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
- In settings, select general.
- Pick the keyboard and then click the text replacement option.
- Press the ‘+’ button.
- In the shortcut box, type shrug.
- Then, in the phrase box, paste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Shrug Emoji In Mac
- Copy the shrug emoji.
- Next, visit system preferences.
- Press the keyboard and then the text option.
- In the replace box, type shrug.
- Finally, in the ‘with’ box, paste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Shrug Emoji In Android
- First, copy the shrug text emoji.
- Then, open device settings.
- Click Language & Input option.
- Press All Languages.
- Next, click the ‘+’ button.
- In the shortcut box, type ‘shrug’.
- Finally, in ‘type a word’ box, paste ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ Emoji In Windows PC Or Laptop
Since there is no autocorrect feature in Windows, you may need to download programs to help you do it. After that, just use the text replacement shortcuts to easily get this emoji.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, this process is so simple with just a few clicks. Just try them out and type this all-time emoji within 2 seconds! Hopefully, you follow the steps to add the Emoji in your various system like Mobile Phone and PC and enjoy texting with emoji.