How to Reset WordPress Blog Using WP Reset
Online blogging is a fun and easy way to reach out to a lot of people. One of the most popular sites for blogging is WordPress. Its sophisticated functions have made it the most loved blogging tool for many people. WordPress has proven to be a versatile blogging platform by providing for both professional and informal use. People use it for both formal and household purpose.
While blogging may sound very simple and easy to do, it can be a very laborious task. A person who manages a blog has to go through a whole spectrum of problems. Ranging from setting themes, choosing fonts, selecting pictures, putting up content, setting keywords, promoting the blog, getting organic traffic, etc. along with the mentioned and unmentioned problems comes the problem of choice.
There might be a day when you wake up and find that your blog is not up to the mark and therefore needs a revamp. On that day you can’t sit and spend time on deleting things from your WordPress blog undoing settings on it. So to help you reset your whole blog, WebFactory Ltd created a WordPress plug-in for you.
This plug-in is called WP Reset. It is an easy to use plug-in that helps you reset your blog on WordPress. Whatever work that you do on WordPress is basically stored in a database. WP Reset clears out that database; getting your site to the default settings as if it were new.
It doesn’t meddle with the files but deletes all the content and customization made by you; allowing you to make a completely new start.
How to Install WP Reset
Method 1: download through WordPress
- Open the WordPress site and log-in to your account. You will reach the admin page for your blog
- Go to the Plug-ins button on the right panel.
- In the Plug-ins search for “WP Reset” and push enter. The plug-in will appear with the black and red logo.
- And click on Install Now. Follow the steps it shows to activate the plug-in and use it.
Method 2: if you want to, you can install WP Reset manually too. Use the following method
- Download directly from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/WP Reset.1.60.zip and extract the file after downloading.
- After extracting the file upload it to /wp-content/plugins/
- Now when you open your WordPress site, under the plug-ins the section just clicks on the activate button next to WP Reset.
How to use it:
- After installing WP Reset, go to the Tools button in the right panel of the WordPress Admin.
- Find the WP Reset button in the Tools and type reset in the given field to reset and clear your site.
- Your database will be successfully reset.
Now you can have a fresh start on your site and blog! For more details, Click here: wpnewsify.com
- It is a safe plug-in. It doesn’t work on its own and asks you multiple time in different ways about resetting your site.
- It is free of cost. You can download the WP Reset Plug-in from their site/ WordPress site for free.
- WP Reset gives you the option of deleting a particular database and theme and plug-ins. making it very user-friendly. Basically, you can delete anything about your blog that you particularly don’t like.
- It only takes a few seconds to reset your entire database.
- It makes you faster and easier to access by deleting extra tables in the database.
After reading the above details, you obviously come to know why we absolutely love WP Reset. Its user-friendliness and foolproof mechanism make it a useful tool in every blogger’s site. The fact that it is completely free makes it even easier to choose.