How To Recover Data From Formatted VHDX/VHD – Explore Here
Are you looking for a solution to recover data from formatted VHDX or VHD. If so, then you get the solution from this post. In this post, we will describe step by step solution to recover data from formatted VHDX. Before describing the solution, firstly we will know about VHD. If you already know about the VHDX file format then, you can simply skip the next paragraph. If you are not known about VHDX and VHD. Then, read the whole article and know how to recover data from formatted VHDX.
What are VHDX and VHD
VHDX and VHD are the virtual hard drive file formats for storing all data of a hard drive like photos, videos, audio’s multimedia, etc. The disk image, sometimes called a virtual machine, replicates an existing hard drive and includes all data and structural elements. It can be stored anywhere the physical host can access.
Can I Recover Data From Formatted VHDX Using Manual Method?
The answer to the above question is no. Because there is no manual method available to recover data from formatted VHDX. But, you can recover data from formatted VHDX by using professional third-party software that software named is SysTools VHD data recovery Software. This application is capable to recover data from corrupted, dismounted or deleted VHD and VHDX files and folders. It recovers formatted and re-formatted data from VHDX and VHD partition. Users can restore VHD and VHDX files and folders without installing virtual environment. This software is a windows based software. Users can install this software on any version of Windows OS.
Recover Data From Formatted VHDX by Using VHDX Data Recovery Software
To know how to recover data from formatted VHDX please following these steps that I have given below:
- First of all download and launch SysTools VHDX Data Recovery Software on your Windows PC
- Now, click on the open button from the menu bar of the software
- Navigate to the destination where you have to save your VHDX file and browse. But the virtual disk should be unmounted.
- The application provides three options for data recovery. You can select the needed one. To recover data from formatted VHDX. Check Advance Radio Button and from Scan type.
- Now the application displays reading percentage. Wait when it completed 100%
- After completing the scan process the tool will give you the preview of restored data in software panel.
- After that, hit on the Save button from the application menu bar and give the location to save restored data files. And finally, go to the location and display formatted virtual hard disk files in a healthy way.
Why Choose SysTools Software to Recover Data From Formatted VHDX
Now we will explain to you the best features of the software that makes users decision to choose this software:
- This software recovers all types of data like audio’s videos, pictures, documents, and multimedia, etc.
- It recovers all types of damaged data from VHDX like corrupted, deleted, dismounted, etc.
- Application has the ability to recover a raw file from formatted VHDX and VHD partition
- You can scan and recover any size of VHD and VHDX file without any limitation
- The software can recover permanently deleted data by pressing shift +delete button
- Recover dynamic and static .vhd/.vhdx of FAT (16, 32) and NTFS file format
In order to recover data from formatted VHDX, users can simply rely on this post. As we have clearly stated the proven solution for the same. Since there is no manual workaround to restore data from formatted VHDX, hence availing the aforementioned automated technique is the ultimate option.
Latest posts by lauramathews (see all)
- How to Repair Corrupt SQL BAK File – Step-By-Step Solution - May 13, 2019
- How To Recover Data From Formatted VHDX/VHD – Explore Here - May 13, 2019
- Quest Migrator for Notes to Exchange – Best Alternative - May 12, 2019