Many Organizations look for the solution to transfer G Suite email to another account/domain. I have listed the main reasons due to which organizations look for the method to migrate email from G Suite to G Suite account/domain in this blog.
“Hello Everybody! I am a Manager of a Web designing company. My company is merging with another Firm and they have 500+ employees. We are looking for the method to move their G suite account to our domain. I looked for the methods to transfer G Suite email to another account/domain manually but that takes too much time. Please suggest me a simple and quick method to migrate/move email from G Suite to G Suite account/domain. Thanks!!”
Reasons to Migrate Email from G Suite to G Suite account
A few of many reasons, due to which Google Apps user finds ways to transfer G Suite emails account to another Account / Domain.
1. If Someone migrating from an organization to another organization
2. Two or more Organization are merging together
3. A User wishes to change Gmail Account
The Migration process may contain:
- Move all events from one Google calendar to another domain
- Transfer Google Apps to new Domain
- Migrate G Suite account to a personal Google account
- Transfer Google contacts to another Gmail account
How to Migrate email from one G Suite Account to Another?
The manual approach to transfer google apps to the new domain /account can very difficult tasks. We Suggest you use third party software for the migration process. SysTools G Suite Migrator software is the best tool to migrate/move email from one G Suite account to another account/domain.
Direct migration of G Suite account to G Suite can be a simple and quick solution using this tool. The user simply has to Download and Install the product from its site.
Following are the Features provided by the Migrator:
- The tool can transfer Google Apps data to another Account / Domain.
- It provides options to perform Source and Destination User Id Mapping
- Option to perform Selective Migration
- It helps to Move shared files.
- Priority to the User while Performing G Suite Migration
- It requires Admin Credentials to export Single/ Multiple Google Apps user to New Domain.
- Incremental and Delta migration
- It Maintains Folder Hierarchy after the migration process.
- It also provides Error handling and Detailed Report.
Important Note: Before transfer G Suite email to another account/domain fulfil all the pre-requisites mentioned in the Product Guide. Click on the pre-requisites option in the tool to get more Info.
Methods to Migrate email from one G Suite Account to Another
1. Download and Install the Software on your PC and click on Settings >> Setup
2. Enter the Service Client ID and browse the P12 file into the software and click on Save.
3. Click on Source and enter the Admin Credentials. Click Connect to continue with authentication.
4. After Authentication click on Next.
5. Now, enter the Admin Credentials for the Destination Account and after Authentication click Next.
6. A new window will pop up, Select the data of old account which you wish to Migrate/move email from one G Suite
Account to Another. click on Next.
7. Select the Destination Mailbox Email Addresses as show below and click OK.
8. Now the tool will start fetching all the users in the Admin account to migrate email from G Suite to G suite account/domain.
9 After Fetching is complete, select the users to migrate from Source to the Destination address by click on the checkbox. You can also provide Priority to the user’s account.
10. Click the Start button to begin the export process.
11. After completion, click on Save Report option to save the Report file to the desired location.
The solution to migrate email from G Suite to G Suite account/domain is explained in this blog. We have elaborated the best method using which you can transfer G Suite email to another account/domain. You can download/purchase the software from the original website and perform the migration process.