The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is one of the best games in the world. Also, the Netflix adaptation of The Witcher has added to the popularity of the game. Many people want to experience the fantasy and adventure world of Witcher. If you are a fan of the Witcher 3 now you can make the game according to your liking by using the Witcher 3 mods. You can also find the best ways to do it here. By using the nexus mod manager you can easily get the Witcher 3 mods. So continue reading to know the steps.
Installing The Witcher 3 Mods Manually
If you do not want to install extra software then you can use the manual method to install the Witcher 3 mods. Follow the steps.
- First, you have to find where the Witcher 3 game is installed. Now add a new folder called Mods.
- Now put the mods you have downloaded in this folder and they will work.
- The mods will explain if there are any extra steps involved like extracting files and renaming.
Installing Witcher 3 Mods by Nexus Mod Manager
Although manual step is easy you can also try the nexus mod manager. It is the best step. By following this method there is no risk of breaking the game when adding the mods.
The nexus mod manager is the place where all kinds of mods are available for you. It is comfortable for the users who do not like to hack the game to add the mods. It also gives us a warning if anything is risky for the game. Follow the steps below to install nexus mod manager.
- Go to the nexus mod page and create an account. Then you have to download the nexus mod manager.
- Scroll down the page to see the “Main Files” section. Click the “Manual Download” and also the custom installation choice of location. You can also change the location afterwards.
- After the download is over open the EXE file and let it run. Then it will start to install.
- Now login and choose the GAMES tab.
- Search for the Witcher 3. Check if it is in colour. Set the location manually.
- Then select the plus sign and select “Manually Set Location”. Find the game in your files.
- After this process is done you have to download and install the mods. Drag them into the mods tab to add them.
The Different Types of Witcher 3 Mods
There are some amazing mods available which you can add to the game. Here is the list for you to choose from.
- Increased Creature Loot
This mod can make your monster hunting easy and interesting. It will help you to make more money and gather resources.
In the game picking up things can be hard. But with this mod, you can make the character pick up the loots automatically.
This mod will offer you different tweaks and changes. It is as close to the official mods. Also, it buffs some of the weaker skills and also rebalances the good abilities. Also, Geralt can see well in the dark all the time by this mod.
Follow the steps above to get the amazing Witcher 3 mods. Make your gaming experience worthwhile.
Also Read: How To Install Sims 4 Mods?