Google Chrome is one of the best browsers out there. Google keeps on adding more features in their browsers to benefit the users. That is the reason why many people like to use Google Chrome for surfing the net. In Google Chrome there are Chrome flags that will help you to try out the new features before everyone else. So you will get to know how the new feature is useful for you. For this, you have to enable the Chrome flags to get a new feature for beta testing. Here is the step that will help you to use the Chrome flags to get the features still in the developmental phase.
What Are Google Chrome Flags?
When the new features are not available by default you can find them in the Google Chrome flags. These are available for beta testing as Google will improve the features based on it. So, the features that are not yet ready for proper use will be present in the Google Chrome flags. It is a very convenient location to find exciting features that are the latest additions.
Many people like to explore the Google Chrome flags to beta test the new features. You can enable the features that you prefer from the flags. Also, they are suitable for different platforms too. For instance, there are certain flags in Chrome for Windows, Andriod, and more.
But you have to be careful when using the features that are available in Flags. This is because they are not tested properly. Some of the programs may affect your system or they may not work well. That is why some features in the flags will disappear after weeks. Only when they are released by default in Chrome can they be used anytime. So, check a feature before using them.
How Do I Get to Chrome Flags?
- First of all, you can go Google Chrome browser.
- Then after the browser launches, you can click the address bar and type the HTTP chrome flags link chrome://flags. Now you have to hit the enter key.
- Next, you will get the page called Experimental. Here you will find the page divided into two sections. One is Available and another is Unavailable. Further, you can go through the available list to enable any flags. Also, you can search for any particular flag.
- Then when you find a flag, you can click the drop-down menu. It will be available next to it. Also, you can choose the option enabled.
- Now after you have enabled the flag you will have to relaunch the browser. Then only the changes will apply. If you want to activate the multiple flags then you have to press the relaunch button.
This is how you can use the Google Chrome browser can enable the chrome flags settings to get the new features. You can beta test the new features.
The features in Google Chrome flags can be used for beta testing. So, try them and enjoy using them before anyone else.
Also Read: 10 Useful Tips and Tricks for Google Chrome