HP Printers are famous because of its credibility, reliability and genuine services. It could be easily trusted because it provides flawless services. Especially for printing the official documents, the HP Printers are best. There are so many benefits of using HP Printers such as high-quality ink cartridge, the quality of the paper and of course the printing quality is amazing. On the other hand, it is not resistant to the various problems related to an HP Printer.
Some of the issues like connecting HP Printer to the computer is the primary issue, and so it needs to be resolved permanently as soon as possible. You must be well aware that some issues are severe and it demands a proper and prominent solution. In case, you are unable to fix the issue by following the various steps, you are supposed to fix the issue by taking the help of the experts and engineers. But, first, try to fix it by following the various methods that are given below.
Steps to connect HP Printer to computer
- At first, you are supposed to set the computer and printer near to each other
- Thereafter, you are supposed to turn on your printer
- You are required to plug your printer to your computer. You can use USB Cable to connect it
- Then, you are supposed to open on the start button that means click on the Windows logo
- At the lowest left side of the Window button, click on the settings
- At the top, you must click on the devices
- After that, you must click on the printers and scanners
- Top of the page, you would find ‘add a printer or scanner’ you must click on it
- After you are done with the above steps, you must, click on the printer’s name and then click on the ‘add device’
These are the steps you are supposed to follow to connect your computer to the printer. If you follow the steps one by one you can simply fix the issue manually. In case, manually you cannot tackle, you can contact HP Customer Service Technicians. The experts are present 24*7 to fix all your problems. In case, you are unable to fix it, you must take the help of the engineers. Once you follow their guidelines, you can resolve all your issues in no time.