As Bitcoin has already turned into the trendiest and the most expensive crypto, thousands of BTC owners worldwide look for the greatest methods of how to buy and sell Bitcoin. This process is not as difficult as it may seem. Please, scroll down to get the latest info on the best ways to trade Bitcoin.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the first and the most valuable cryptocurrency now. The coin was originally launched in 2009. Bitcoin is a decentralized system that runs on a software protocol and is based on the principle of straight exchange between users. Transactions are saved in a blockchain. Its copy is stored in a full node connected to the global BTC network. The current price of this decentralized currency is about $20,000. In this post, we`ll explain in detail how to buy and sell Bitcoin in the best way.
Options for buying Bitcoin
There are several reliable, fast, and secure methods of buying BTC. So, you just need to select the one that corresponds to your preferences most. Please, find below the short overviews of each of them. Besides Bitcoin, you can accumulate and staking other coins https://trends.aax.com/the-best-6-cryptocurrencies-to-stake-in-2022 . The AAX blog talks about the 6 best coins for staking.
Buying Bitcoin on an exchange
Using an exchange is one of the quickest and safest methods of purchasing Bitcoin. The AAX crypto exchange provides cheap, quick, and trustworthy tools for owners of this crypto. It is effortless to use AAX. Consequently, to purchase BTC, one should complete the following steps:
- If you use a desktop computer, go to the AAX website and click the Get Started button. Additionally, you can download the AAX app for Android and iOS. Then sign up by entering your valid email, password, and referral code.
- In your account menu, click the Identification button and verify your account to unlock all sorts of AAX useful features.
- Go to the Buy Crypto menu of your new AAX account and select the Third-Party Gateway option. Choose the most appropriate payment method for you. You can select from Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, other cryptocurrencies, etc.
- When you indicate a sum in US dollars, for instance, you will immediately see how many BTC you will receive.
- Click Place Order and finish the transaction using the instructions of your preferred means of payment.
Buying Bitcoin through a cryptocurrency exchange
You can also get BTC using the trendiest crypto exchanges. Currently, there are more than 500 of them on the BTC trading market. Among the trendiest ones, we should mention Coinbase, FTX, Kraken, Binance, and KuCoin.
Buying Bitcoin through bots
Many BTC owners use bots to purchase this cryptocurrency. In 2022, thousands of people worldwide use bots for buying and selling Bitcoin. Bots help to trade digital coins directly from the messenger without using other apps. It is a convenient, anonymous, and time-saving process. That is why this exchange option has become so admired. Bots for trading BTC serve as p2p services, combining requests from sellers and buyers and, at the same time, acting as a guarantor of the transaction. Telegram BITCOIN BOT is the most popular bot allowing storing, selling, and buying BTC at a reasonable rate in many different ways.
You can also get BTC through mining. This process implies solving complicated cryptographic tasks. Miners combine computing devices into a farm to solve these tasks and record all info about the latest transactions in the blockchain. To mine bitcoins, you will need to install a crypto farm or special software on a PC. It is one of the most expensive ways to get this crypto because you will need to spend a minimum of $8,000 on an ASIC miner. Hypothetically, such a device will be paid off in a year, and then, it’ll start to make a profit.
Also Read: 5 Signs You’re Dealing with Crypto Scammers