Sometimes, users want to convert multiple contacts from Excel sheet to PDF. Therefore, in this article, we will introduce a simple solution to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac efficiently. Excel file is used for contains all the important information in a row and columns format. It uses several mathematical formulas. Excel creates multiple file formats like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, etc. But, it is difficult to share Excel data with others, therefore users switch from Excel to PDF. A PDF file is easy to open and read with different platforms.
There are two methods by which users can convert XLSX files to PDF on Mac. So, let’s start with the manual method first.
Convert XLSX / XLS Files to PDF on Mac – Manually
- First, open the Excel program on the Mac system.
- Then, go to the File menu and click on the Save As option.
- Next to the File Format, at the bottom, choose the PDF format.
- Then, select the Save button to convert Mac Excel to PDF.
One can try the native way, provided by the Excel application, to the batch convert Excel to PDF Mac. But, it has some limitations mentioned in the below section. Have a look:
- It doesn’t support batch conversion process. Users can move one Excel contacts into PDF at once.
- It is a time-consuming procedure.
- No data security is provided.
- Excel application installation is necessary to perform the manual solution.
A Professional Approach to Convert XLSX File to PDF on Mac
It is a laborious task to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac using a manual method. Therefore, we have introduced you Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool. The tool is tested on the professional level and provides you a safe and secure migration process. It is the most powerful and reliable solution that can convert multiple contacts from an Excel sheet to PDF.
By using this utility, you can converts unlimited Excel contacts into PDF along with all related information. Also, the software has a simple and user-friendly interface even a non-technical user can perform it without any technical guidance.
Steps to Convert XLSX File to PDF on Mac
Step 1. Download Mac Excel to PDF Converter.
Step 2. Run the software and click on the Add File(s) option.
Step 3. Navigate the location to add Excel files. Select the XLSX/XLS/XLSM files and click on the Open button.
Step 4. Choose PDF to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac.
Step 5. Browse the location to save the output PDF file by clicking on the Change button.
Step 6. Lastly, press the Export button.
Advanced Features of the Suggested Application
1. Convert Excel Contacts to Multiple Formats: The tool allows you to convert multiple contacts from Excel sheet to PDF, HTML, MSG, vCard, TXT, and PST. So, one can easily transfer Excel data into the desired format without any trouble.
2. Mapping Option: It provides you to map the Excel column of the selected files to the PDF column. You can convert XLSX file to PDF on Mac with or without Mapping. These fields include folder Name, folder path, etc.
3. Option to Create Single PDF File: The software renders you an option to create a single PDF file for each Excel contacts. You just enabling this option and the tool will generate an individual PDF file.
4. Save the Output Files at the Desired Location: The software permits you to choose the destination path to save the newly converted files to any desired location.
5. Mac OS Compatible: The Mac Excel contacts to Outlook converter is easily compatible with all the editions of Mac Operating System such as Mac OS X 10.15 and all the earlier editions.
Also Read:- Export iCloud Contacts to PST on Mac
Converting contacts from an Excel sheet to PDF is a complicated task for Mac users. Thus, users need an expert way to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac within a few clicks. In this article, we have mentioned an automated solution as well as a manual solution. Because the native method has some limitations that are mentioned above, therefore, we always recommend using Mac Excel contacts to PDF converter software.