How do I create an app? Step 6: the market entry
When the development process is complete, it’s time to start the app. Remember, it’s important to continue to work on updates, new features, and content enhancements. But how do you get people to download the app? And how can you use mobile marketing to make the app more attractive in the App Store?
How do I create an app? Step 1: The idea
Like every successful product, every successful service, or every successful business, it all started with an idea. The incentive could be anything from the need to solve a problem or help others. Maybe your idea can improve your business processes or support customer service. Anyway, having an app idea is one thing, but how do you know if it’s a good idea?
Therefore, it is advisable to ask yourself two questions:
– How well does the app idea fit in with me?
– How well does the app idea fit the market?
You are the one who makes the app a success. It’s the people behind an app who turn an idea into a booming application, like Jan Koum of Whatsapp and Evan Spiegel of Snapchat. How big is your passion for your app idea? And how strong is your motivation to make it successful? If you are enthusiastic, then the question arises, whether the idea also fits the market. The idea must also please your target audience to get them to download and use the app. You determine this by looking at how well your idea matches people’s behavior. Do you offer them a solution? And in what aspect is your app adding value?
How do I create an app? Step 2: The goal
The second step is to determine your main goal. What do you want to achieve with an app? Why should you realize this idea? In the event that your goal is to make money from your app, you’ll need to start creating a business plan. Think about strategies on how to monetize an app and how you want to fund the project. In order to balance the financing, it is necessary to choose a revenue model in order to make a profit. However, most apps have been developed to (someday) make money. But there may be other reasons, such as supporting a business, optimizing internal processes, helping others or saving money. Whatever your idea is, make sure you know exactly what your primary purpose is.
How do I create an app? Step 3: Your target audience
Your audience determines the success of your app in two ways:
– Whether they will use the app, which means that there is demand for the app;- Whether the functionalities are user-friendly and comfortable enough to satisfy the users. The three most common reasons to download a productive app are that the app is useful, that it is fun or because someone has recommended the app. In mobile games, it usually works the same, but is influenced by another additional reason: the critical mass. This means that it is important to have high rankings, ratings and ratings in the app Store to have. Unlike production apps, this is hardly relevant.
How do I create an app? Step 4: The concept At this stage, your idea, goals, and audience should be clear. The next step is to combine this with the benefits of mobile technology. That way, you get a strong concept for your app. important factors to achieve this are the business plan, the design and the technology.
For a booming application, you need to define why you do it, what audience, how much you plan to earn and who will develop the application.
In addition, people will love your app if they enjoy using it. This is determined by both the visual appearance and the ease of use. For this reason, it is advisable to engage a certified designer who designs a sophisticated design that appeals to the user. In addition, the ease of use is important: a surface that is clearly visible and does not raise any question marks.
The technology of an app, on the one hand, offers a flawlessly functioning app, on the other hand, the innovative application of technology also offers opportunities. Think of the implementation of trend technologies such as geofencing and beacons, Internet of Things (IoT) or Augmented Reality. Challenge yourself and think further than just a well-functioning app. Think outside the box and think about innovative technical solutions.
How do I create an app? Step 5: The development process
Once you know exactly what your application will look like, it’s time to find the right developer. It is recommended that you choose a team of developers who are experienced and specialized in the type of application you want to develop. Since finding the right developer (s) yourself is not easy, you can use an online marketplace. Outsourcing the development of your application to app developers is strongly recommended if you do not have the skills or knowledge to do it yourself.
How do I create an app? Step 6: the market entry
When the development process is complete, it’s time to start the app. Remember, it’s important to continue to work on updates, new features, and content enhancements. But how do you get people to download the app? And how can you use mobile marketing as a promotional to make the app more attractive in the App Store channel? Here are a few tips to accomplish this:
– Find out who the first users are and try to reach them and make sure they are the ones who pass on positive word of mouth to their social circles.
– Communicate very clearly the functionality of the app. Why? In addition to finding the name of an app, users search for apps that are based on functionality.
– Add screenshots to illustrate how the app works.
– If you are offering a paid application like CMOLDS, first try to give the user a free trial. That way, people are more willing to try your new app.
– Use app indexing. The App Store is not the only place people look for apps based on name or functionality. Google could be another source to get more downloads, so make sure you’re visible.
Conclusion: By following this step-by-step plan, you make sure that you cover the essential parts to turn your idea into an application. What are you waiting for? Realize your project!