How to fix temporary error 14 in Yahoo mail?
Yahoo Mail has provided users with an efficient and appropriate way to send and receive essential data. It became an instant success from the moment you contacted. But there have been times when users have faced problems in their operation. The platform has encountered temporary error 14 in its version and users in a dilemma about how to resolve it. Therefore, these are some of the steps that the user can follow while solving the error.
When did the temporary error 14 arise?
This is the type of error that arises when the email account stops responding. The error code is displayed on the screen. The user can face the error in any device such as the system, tablet or phone. This type of problem is a problem related to the server.
Solving Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 14
Before the user contacts the Yahoo Customer Service number for solutions and easy fixes, the user must follow specific steps. The steps included in the resolution of process problems are:
- Users must log out of the Yahoo account first. If they are encountering difficulties in the system, they must log out of that specific system, but they have to log out of the devices that will be logged in.
- Now, the user must go through the requirements of Yahoo Mail and verify that it complies with all the rules and criteria for the browser.
- Now the user must clean all the caches, cookies and temporary folders of the browser he is using.
- Now the user must close the browser and restart it after a while.
- Now the user needs to launch the Yahoo mail site
- Log in to Yahoo mail with username and password
- Now, check if the temporary error remains or if it has been eradicated.
Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 14 Alternative method
If the error persists even after these steps, the user can follow the following recommendations that are mentioned below.
- The user can scan the system for any malware and errors. If the user finds any malware, delete it immediately
- with the help of an antivirus.
- If the operating system is not updated, then update it.
- Verify that the browser that the user is using is also updated.
- The user can modify the configuration of the mail account.
- The user needs to update the software.
These are some of the steps that the user can follow while correcting the error code 14. If the user feels that they need more information on the related topic, they can contact the Yahoo Helpline +1877-929-3373 Professionals will guide users with steps exact instructions.