Experience The Beautiful Culture of Bhutan Through A Amazing Cultural Tour
Enjoy the Incredible Beauty Of Bhutan
Bhutan a fabulous royal region, which is known for elegance and is an exceptional region located in Eastern Himalayas which attracts the attention of the travelers. This is one a very special region which grabs the attention of the travelers with its uniqueness and fascinating cultural attractions. Apart from the stunning serene beauty and the picturesque locations the tradition and the culture of Bhutan fascinates every traveler.
The kingdom of Bhutan makes travelers enjoy a lot and one can divide the spectacular region Bhutan into three parts. Central Bhutan, western Bhutan, eastern Bhutan are the exceptional locations which make one enjoy a lot during the holiday exploring the unusual wonders of the region. The charming valleys, architectural wonders, national museum are to be explored in Bhutan and the monasteries take back to the ancient culture and traditions.
- The capital and the most bustling region of Bhutan, Thimphu is one of the spectacular places and people can easily explore the holiest cities related to Buddhism. There are innumerable forts, palaces and natural attractions that are perfect to explore during the holiday and one must plan to see the living as well as the historic culture of Bhutan.
- Witness the ultimate beauty of the striking destination Thimphu as there are worthy wonders loaded in the region. Enjoy attending the various ceremonies in the temples and prayers that are wonderful to watch the unique Bhutan culture closely.
- Taking part in various events around the villages and exploring the monasteries, museums and forts reveal the fascinating traditions. One can see the handmade paper factory along with various other attractions including the Thimphu Market.
- TheFolk Heritage Museum, Bhutanese villages and the beauty of the Himalayas is to be enjoyed by every traveler and one must visit the 108 stupas nearby to Thimphu. The incredible view of Himalayas enchants every traveler and travelers must see the Rhododendron forests which are known for the picturesque locations.
- The Jigme Dorji National Park, Jigme Singye Wangchuck National park and a few more are to be explored along with various botanical gardens in Bhutan. The tiger Nest is another fascinating attraction of Bhutan which is also known as the Taktshang Monasteryis to be explored as this region owe amazing uniqueness.
Historic forts stand as a living example of the skill of the craftsmen of the medieval period and people can spend the sightseeing the wonderful constructions and landmarks around Bhutan. Enjoying the traditional dance of Bhutan is very exciting and can locate the people who wear the hand woven dresses and masks reflecting the tradition and culture.
Paro, Punakha, Trongsa, Bumthang, Dochu La Yotong La and a few more are to be explored during the holiday and there are numerous Buddhist sites which are ideal to know more regarding the culture and traditions.
Witnessing the beauty of the region is one amazing experience and people can easily spend a fantabulous holiday Bhutan. The enchanting nature and the striking wonders reveal the heritage of the Bhutanese people and the dzongs are perfect to explore during the holiday.