For the fastest solution, without having to download any software to your computer, a free social media graphic creator would be the ideal tool. You can’t have a social media account without images and graphics. Visuals are the way to go for your content strategy. At the end of the day, a picture is worth over a thousand words. But these photos can be difficult to achieve if you have no knowledge of Photoshop or don’t want to spend money on the designer. Well, it’s not quite like that.
Fortunately, there are plenty of alternatives available that will turn you into a designer. And along the way, you’ll have tremendous fun creating unique designs for all the social media platforms you use, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. With a solid online design tool for social media graphics, you can have engaging image posts ready almost immediately. Whether you’re optimizing an image or creating promotional material for a sale you’re about to host, you can all do it with many online graphic designers.
While all social media charting tools are free, premium options are also available. By the way, in some cases, you don’t even need to create an account and start using the editor right off the bat. However, registration has its own advantages. For example, enjoying the cloud features and having a distraction-free experience creating and editing your photos.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at my favorite social media graphic designer. It’s a DesignCap social media graphic creator. If you need more material to include in your graphic designs, check out and you will have fun creating exceptional designs.
What is DesignCap?
DesignCap is a free web design tool that allows you to create infographics, graphics, images, and a variety of designs through pre-established templates without the need to use complex tools. In addition, it has specific templates to create attractive content for social networks.
It is by far my favorite tool for doing all kinds of design stuff. And I feel like a real designer (which I’m not). It’s too easy to use and the options are endless. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people to sign up with it although I still use the free version. To be frank, I’m still amazed at how much you can do with it. It is almost unbelievable. All your social networks are sorted with DesignCap.
Besides creating your own designs from scratch, you can use one of the ready-to-improve templates. These will only speed up the process. You might like the template so much that you just need to add the text and you are ready to post it on any social media platform of your choice. For your reference, you can even use the custom dimension feature when you know the exact size of the chart you are about to create.
For anyone new to DesignCap, they also have a whole range of simple guidance on how to get started, how to create different shapes and icons, and other stuff. I don’t want to sound promotional or anything, but go ahead and use DesignCap. You will love it.
How to use DesignCap?
1. First of all, we will choose a design template for our creativity: we will have to choose if we want it on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest … and the format we need.
2. We will customize our designs. I’ll talk it later about the details of this part.
3. We will download the creativity as JPG, PNG, or PDF, and share it on our profiles in order to reach our audience.
How can we customize our designs?
- Pictures and icons: You can upload your own images or you can use the ones from DesignCap’s stock image library; there are over a million images, graphics, and icons. And all the stock photos are free of charge. You can add filters to images, to give them more brightness, contrast … and effects can also be added.
- Typography: There are hundreds of fonts for the letters and you can choose the one that best suits the design. You can upload your own font from the computer as well.
- Adjust elements: You can change the structure of the elements of the template to adapt it to the creativity you want, you can delete, change, and add colored boxes, texts … You can add new texts, images.
- Chart: DesignCap gives us the option to import data from file formats like XLS, XLSX, or CSV to a chart. And it allows us to add dynamic maps to our design.
- Background: You can change the background color, add an image, or leave it blank.
In this way, with the help of this tool we can create attractive designs for both covers for Facebook, Tumblr Banners for Tumblr, Email Headers for email, YouTube banners for YouTube, and an Instagram Stories for Instagram, an infographic for Twitter…. And all those formats to have updated social networks with unique creations. Besides social media designs, we can see many other templates it offers.