Since the release of the release, many want to use their own Google stadia. However, many users do not have the premium version of the Google stadia. If you are waiting to play Google stadia then it is possible through easy ways. Now anyone can play Google stadia through controllers. With just controllers, you can start away with your Google game streaming services. If you want to enjoy the wireless Chromecast ultra then you can get the stadia controller instead. These controllers can work on PC and mobile. Now let us see how to use the Controller to Play Google Stadia.
The Google stadia controller
The Google stadia controller can work as a wireless controller on TV and chromecast. It is now possible to wirelessly connect it with android and PC to play the Google stadia. However, there are limitations when using your PC and phones. Also, only certain version of these devices is compatible for the process. You can follow the below steps to connect Controller to Play Google Stadia.
The Nintendo controller
It is possible to use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Play Google Stadia. Connect to your PC through a wired or wireless source. It is possible to make this connection with a USB c port. If you want to use it with the phone, then choose an android phone higher than version 10. You can also pair it with a Bluetooth connection.
Other than the stadia controllers other controllers also work to play Google stadia. Xbox, Xbox adaptive and Xbox 30 are compatible with stadia. These controllers can be used for the purpose through both wired and wireless connections.
Steps to use the PS4 controller to play Google stadia
The Sony’s PS4 is an exceptional Controller to Play Google Stadia. It is possible to connect the controller through USB and wireless medium to play Google stadia. If you want to connect this controller to the PC then you can use a USB cable. Also, may make the connection through Bluetooth. However, to make a Bluetooth connection to make sure that the host has the Bluetooth pairing mode option.
The steps to use PS4 controller to play Google stadia on PC
- You can now play the Google stadia on PC with the help of wired or wireless controllers. Follow these steps exactly to do it.
- First step is to connect your PS4 to your PC. You can use both a USB cable and Bluetooth.
- Now open the Google Chrome web browser on your device.
- Go to the Google stadia web page and log in to your account.
- Now launch a new game through the webpage. After the launch tap any of the buttons in your PS4 controller. Now the page will display a controlled linked successfully message.
- By following the above steps you can easily use Controller to Play Google Stadia on PC.
The steps to use PS4 controller to play Google stadia on an android device
The android devices higher than 10.0 versions are compatible with the PS4 controller. You can connect wireless or Bluetooth with controller your android device. Let us see the steps to use the PS4 controller to play Google stadia on an android device.
- First, connect your PS4 controller to the android device.
- Now launch and install the Google stadia app.
- You can now launch the desired game and the PS4 controller will connect with your Android device.
Steps to use PS4 controller to play Google stadia on iOS device
It is possible to play Google stadia on iOS. However, it is not possible to play it through the Google stadia app. The Google stadia are accessible through iOS with the help of a web browser. Before connecting the PS4 controller, follow these steps to connect Google stadia on your IOS device.
- Connect the controller to your Ios device. You can use the web browser to connect the Google stadia page.
- Now launch the Google stadia on your device.
- After setting up you can launch your favourite game through the web browser. Now click any button on the controller. Now the controller will notify that the link is successful.
Steps to take if the PS4 controller is not working with Google stadia
Setting the PS4 controller with Google stadia is an effortless process. However, in some devices, the automatic detection process may not happen. In this case, you can try these few steps.
- Check if both the devices are working properly.
- Now disconnect and again reconnect the controller to your device.
- If you are using a wired connection such as a USB the disconnect it. Now try the wireless Bluetooth connection. Also, try to connect any other controllers that might disturb your PS4 controller connection and Google stadia.
Everyone wants to play Google stadia. You can make this dream true by using other controllers for this process. Consider the above steps to try different alternatives to play Google stadia with ease.