Here, we will introduce the best PDF merge software free download for Mac operating system. Merging PDF documents help the users in handling the PDF files efficiently. To organize their file systematically, users get the need to combine PDF documents. As we know that Adobe Reader will only allow you to open, read, and print PDFs. But if you want to edit, join, or perform any other task you need to purchase the licensed version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. However, it is quite an expensive tool.
Well, if you are searching for a free and cost-effective tool. Go ahead!
Here, we have mentioned a professional tool that allow lets you combine multiple PDF files into one single PDF.
PDF Merger Software for Mac is a complete package to split or join PDF documents without any formatting issues. The tool is smart enough to merge password-protected PDF documents. However, the password must be known to users.
Moreover, the tool provides different merge options to organize the documents more efficiently.
- Merge PDF by Page Range
- Split Merged PDF by Size
- Merge Multiple PDF into New PDF
- Merge PDF Files in Existing PDF
MORE FOR YOU: Split PDF Files on Mac & Windows
Key Features of PDF Combiner Software
Additionally, there are lots of other benefits of using automated software to merge pdf files on Mac. Let’s have a look at them.
- The tool provides an option to merge the PDF files in batch.
- No limitation on the number of PDF files to merge.
- Provides the option to Skip Attachments from the output PDF file(s)
- Guaranteed to preserves the layout, structure, and orientation of the PDF pages.
- 100% secure and safe way to merge the PDF files.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 & above versions.
Free Version: Fortunately, the tool has its free trial that allows users to merge a couple of PDF files. You can try its free version to get the hands-on application. But, it will add a watermark on the resultant PDF files.
Licensed Version: To avoid that watermark issue, users can purchase the full version of the PDF merger software.
Get your Free PDF Merger Software for mac: SysTools Mac PDF Splitter and Merger for Mac
Let’s know How the tool works!
Working Steps of PDF Merger Software For Mac
After downloading and installing the utility, follow the step by step process to join PDF files:
1. Run the software to merge different PDF documents into one.
2. Now, select the “Merge” option from the list available in the software panel.
3. Choose the “Add File(s)” or “Add Folder” option to insert PDFs for merge.
4. Now, choose any of the Merge options and set the destination location of the resultant PDF document.
5. Next, click on the “Merge” button to start the PDF file combining process.
6. Finally, the tool will display a pop-up message stated that “PDF files are merged successfully”.
As you have clearly seen, within in few minutes your files get merged into one individual file.
This blog is a complete tutorial on one of the best PDF merge software free download for Mac. The tool provides both ease of simplicity and a complete package of efficiency and effectiveness. Moreover, Software Informer gives PDF Merger Software 100% secure & clean award for its best performance to combine and split PDF files
Some FAQs that Relates with Adobe PDF Merge Tool
1. Can this tool work on Mac OS Catalina?
Yes, of course, this PDF merging software for Mac is compatible with macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion.
2. Is it possible to merge a password-protected PDF file on Mac OS?
Of course, you can do that, but a PDF password must be known to you.
3. Can I free download the demo version of PDF Merger software on Mac OS to combine PDF files?
Absolutely yes, you can free download the software to merge pdf files on Mac.
4. Does the tool has any file size limitation to join PDF documents?
No, the software does not impose any limitation on the number of PDF files to be merged. You can easily upload any number of PDF files.
5. Does the utility maintain the file formatting of PDF files after the merging process?
Yes, the tool preserves and keeps all the file formatting, layout, and other data intact.