We hear everywhere the term SEO. However, not everyone is familiar with it. If someone asks us to put it into the simplest terms, then SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The process of making your website more visible and improve the ranking among Google is known as SEO.
Before we get into the deep of the blog, let us first understand what SEO analysis tool is all about, why it is necessary to have it and what consists in the tool?
What is SEO analysis tool?
The name itself suggests that the tool uses to complete the SEO analysis. For those who wish to improve their visibility on Google must indulge in the usage analysis tool. With the help of an SEO analysis tool, you can significantly try upon what strategies are working for your website and what is not.
By doing so, one can improve the ranking of the site. To drive traffic, reach a higher position in the ranking, and achieve the objectives for your business–an SEO analysis tool is used.
What consists in SEO analysis tool?
Remember, every SEO analysis tool offers a different set of functions. However, every tool offers common features. Here are a few.
- Keyword checker and performance that comprises current and difficult rank, monthly searchers, keyword competitors, and organic CTR.
- Backlink checker, low-quality inks, spammer.
- Off-page link-building.
- Meta descriptions.
- Social media.
- Mobile friendly and desktop appealing responsive design.
- Page speed and navigation.
- Competitive SEO analysis of your top competitors along with their SEO.
Five SEO Tools Analyse Your Website
1. Google Search Console
The first and very popular SEO analysis tool is the Google Search Console. Previously it was known as Google Webmaster, it offers you free services. It is one of many trustworthy tools. Google Search Console provides you with the following features.
- Check the crawling rate
- Check the Googlebot statistics
- Enlist the external and internal pages that are linked to your website
- Determining the keyword that would lead to searches
- Get notifications for certain results
- Page speed insight status that helps you to analyze the mobile and desktop performance related to navigation and responsiveness
2. Moz Pro
After Google Moz turns out to be the largest community of SEO. Hence, there’s no doubt that Moz Pro is an excellent SEO analysis tool for your website. This software gives you a 30-day free trial and later there are paid packages available for you to try.
- Keyword Research–helps you in comparing keywords with the competitors, a list of keywords to target, organic CTR and more
- Link Research–get the link profile of your competitors and compare it, set goals for your link-building, and track down the progress of links associated with your website
- On-Page Optimization–you can also get customized guidance with On-Page Optimization. All you need is to enter the keyword to target and get the idea for content.
- Crawl Test–Moz Pro gives you the Crawl Test through which you can have your own crawler that allows you to analyze the link building strategy
3. HubSpot’s Website Grader
The third analysis tool is the HubSpot’s Website Grader that’s very simple to use. Enter the email address and you’ll receive a grade (0-100). Besides, you will also get personalized suggestions.
- Performance–Analyzes and measures the page size, speed, request, browser caching, and many other functions
- SEO–looks upon SEO title, metadata descriptions, heading tags, alt tags, and sitemap
- Security–to check whether or not you have SSL certificate
- Mobile – Verifies the mobile responsiveness and the user experience on mobile
SEMrush is another famous SEO analysis tool that primarily focuses on all the aspects one needs for their website. It presents you search engine marketing, SEO, and paid search advertising.
SEMrush has massive data from both Google and Bing thereby making it possible to see the millions of keywords.
- It gets the data directly from the search engines like Google and Bing
- With the accuracy, then SEMrush is reliable as it gives you the latest updates
- SEMcharts helps you in knowing traffic up to five domains maximum
- Compare metrics of paid advertisements, traffic, and price
- For in-depth research, you can depend upon SEMrush
5. SEO PowerSuite
Last but not least, SEO PowerSuite is a complete software package that consists of rank tracking, link building functions, and site auditing.
The best part about this SEO analysis tool is that you can purchase separately. They are:
- Rank Tracker–Helps you in learning new keywords to target. Checks that your website ranks among the targeted keywords.
- WebSite Auditor–analyses the website at macro and micro-level. It solves the broken links, duplicate content, HTML elements and so much more
- LinkAssistant–makes the link-building process simpler. It also manages your email correspondence and manages the link directory.
- SEO SpyGlass–discloses the competitors link-building strategy
SEO is not a simple process. It requires time and understanding. That’s why one should not jump directly in it. The primary step to conduct in terms of SEO is to carry out analysis. Hence, try them out and make your analysis easier with the above-mentioned tools.
Latest posts by Russell (see all)
- 5 Must-Use Top SEO Tools For Analyzing Your Website - February 20, 2019
- Enhance Your iPad with these iPad Accessories - February 19, 2019
- Security Systems and the Benefits to Your Home or Office - January 22, 2019