101 Guide to be SBI Bank Mitra
Whether you are young or retired Employee, if you want to earn money, Bank Friend’s job is a great opportunity for you. You can earn money by joining Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana, i.e., being an SBI Bank Mitra. Bank Friends i.e. Banking Correspondent are those people who have been given the responsibility of providing banking facilities under the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana. In particular, these people work in those places where there is neither a branch of any bank nor an ATM often called SBI Mini Bank.
In this way, these people reach the needy, from the information related to the Prime Minister’s scheme till the amount of money is passed.
Let’s know about other things related to it-
- Bank friend will get a fixed salary of Rs. 5000 minimum.
- In addition, there will be a separate commission on the transaction in the account.
- As a bank friend, a separate loan scheme has also been prepared for you.
- In this, the bank will also give you a loan of up to three million to buy computers, cars or other vehicles.
- In this, for 50 thousand instruments, 25 thousand working capital and a 50 thousand vehicle loan will be available.
- For this, it will be available from 35 months to 60 months.
- People between 18 and 60 years of age will be eligible for loans.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana, the bank account opening bank account will not have to pay service tax.
- The government has freed the bank account holders from the purview of service tax depositing or facilitating the withdrawal of public funds to the account holders.
- Any bank friends, who provide banking facility in the rural areas on behalf of any bank, do not have to pay service tax for this.
- According to the ministry, the government has taken this step as part of efforts to connect the maximum number of people to banking.
- Bank friends usually work to get their customers to open an account, deposit or withdraw money, give e-life certificates and link account to Aadhaar numbers.
Who can become SBI Bank Mitra?
- SBI bank Mitra As well as having a computer’s basic knowledge as well as passing till tenth, any adult bank can become a friend.
- Apart from this, the retired bank Employees, teachers, banks and soldiers can also adopt it as employment.
- Also chemist shop, grocery shop, petrol pump, self-help group, PCO, common service centre etc. can also work as a bank friend.
- If you are interested in becoming a bank friend, contact your nearest bank branch for more information about this.
How to become a bank friend?
- Apply online for this. To apply, go to www.egram.org/apply and fill out the online form.
- From the banks given in the form, select the bank working in your area and read the information given.
- Upon completion of online application, your application will be sent for primary verification.
- At the end of verification, you will be given an email confirmation of the application.
- Now your application will be sent to select bank and BC (Business Correspondent).
- BC will start your registration process and during this time you will have to go for the document introduction in your chosen branch.
Download Application Form from Computer
- ID proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, Election card).
- Residential Proof (Electric Bills, Telephone Bills, Aadhar Card, Election Card).
- Business Address (Electric Bill, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Election Card).
- Education Proof- Markshit of Tenth
- Character Certificate – Police Verification
- Passbook Copy / Canceled Check – Passport Size Two Photos for Commission Account Details
What to do?
- Under the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana, educate people about the spread of awareness and other facilities and spread awareness.
- Provide information and advice on things related to savings and loans.
- Identifying customers.
- Primary information, collecting data, keeping the form in hand.
- Check the information given by people.
- To collect and deposit the amount given by the account holder.
- Fill out the application and related accounts.
- Work on payment of amount and timely payment.
- To make the money coming from someone’s hands to the right hands and making the receipt.
- Providing information related to accounts and other facilities.
How to setup SBI Mini Bank?
- Internet connectivity
- At least 100 square feet office space.
Where banks cannot provide banking services to the citizens, bank friends are acting as an agent in those places. Today, Bank Friends basically acts as a representative of banks and provides all kinds of assistance in opening the account under the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojna. The banking system of remote areas will prove to be a milestone in the development of the country which is heading towards rapid growth.
In such a way, the contribution of bank friends linking people to the bank through the service centres of banks is commendable. The future of bank friends who play a very important role in connecting the lower class people with the bank is bright. Bank Friends are not only playing a role in nation-building but also self-employment for themselves.